Natural vitamin C from rose hip – Useful for over 300 metabolic functions in the body! High-quality natural vitamin C of prolonged-release – 1000 mg. Extracted from natural rose hip, product made by Vitabase.
Rose hips contain as much as 426mg of L-ascorbic acid per 100g of its mass. It is a plant of one of the largest natural content of vitamin C. Its medicinal properties have been known for a long time, it was cultivated yet in ancient Rome.
Properties and beneficial effects of vitamin C:
- Provides an antioxidant required for over 300 metabolic functions in the body.
- Helps protect against harmful effects of pollution and enhances the immune system.
- Is important for tissue growth and repair, adrenal gland function, and healthy gum support.
- Is vital for helping the body heal after injury or surgery.
|The product label|
Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
|Ingredients||1 tablet||% DR|
|Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid, rose hips)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Note:||Vitamin C – 1000mg with rosehip sustained release.|
|Other Ingredients:||May contain one or more of the following; vegetable gum, magnesium stearate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate and silica.|
|Contains No Added:||sugar, salt, yeast, milk, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.|
|Important:||Keep out of reach of children.|
|% DR – percent of the daily requirement.|
Quality and potency guaranteed!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults should take one tablet, 1-3 times daily with meals, or as prescribed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Buy now Vitamin C 1000mg for Only
$11.50 / package (100 tablets)
or 3 packages for $34.50
and you will get the forth for free
- Vitamin C Fact Sheet for Health Professionals – https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminC-HealthProfessional/.
- What is the content of Vitamin C in fruit and vegetables? – http://eco-supplements.com/vitamins/what-is-the-content-of-vitamin-c-in-fruit-and-vegetables/.