Succumbing to cravings while you are trying to lose weight is one of the hardest deterrents to keeping to your weight loss goals. You wake up every morning with all very good intentions that today will be the day that you really stick to your diet, but sometimes even by mid morning, all those intentions have gone completely out the window. If it is not because your much slimmer office mate has decided to bring in your favorite donuts, it’s because you skipped breakfast because you were running late and by ten am, you are famished.
Cleanse the Body, Curb Unhealthy Cravings
and Lose Weight with ProShapeRx ™
Sticking to a rigid routine of what to eat when can be really tough. And sometimes even that alone can mean the demise of your diet plans even before you can get started and before you can see results. It takes planning and preparation and in your busy life sometimes there is just not enough time in the day to plan your daily meals and to get you on the right track. Eating healthy is important, but sometimes your cravings kick in and it is just too difficult to avoid eating the wrong foods when you are just hungry.
Reducing cravings and staving off hungry pangs are just two of the positive side effects that will help you lose weight quickly and effectively. And luckily for you the team of doctors and researchers who have devised the ProShape rx ™ weight loss system have figured out to combat those and several other deterrents to losing weight. This excellent appetite suppressant that consists of 100% natural ingredients not only will help you to say no to those sugary donuts, but within as early as seven days you will already start to see a difference in how your clothes fit and how you feel overall.
The ingredients found in ProShapeRX ™ include several natural herbs such as Hoodia Gordonii, which is a now famous plant that has been discovered in northern Africa. This plant has been used by tribesmen who needed to suppress their appetites on long hunting trips. The Hoodia Gordonii is just one of the natural ingredients that are included in the ProShapeRX ™ System to help you control your appetite and lose weight naturally and effectively.
Other ingredients will also help reduce your appetite and help you stay on track. This weight loss pill is taken three times a day with your meals and will help you to avoid sugary snacks and you will lose the temptation to constantly cheat because you will no longer feel those hunger pangs that are so often detrimental to sticking to your weight lose goals. And once you start to lose the weight, it becomes a more healthy cycle of then an increase in your willpower, which will in turn encourage you to keep on the right track and continue to lose weight. But it can be a tough thing to start, so by taking the ProShape RX ™ supplement three times a day, you get the kick start you need and you are guaranteed to see results.
Learn More about the Powerful, All Natural Ingredients Found in ProShape RX ™
ProShape contains no ephedra (Ma Huang). This formula’s ingredients were specifically chosen to work in unison, endorsed by G.Alexander (Medical Herbalist). The aims of the complete sytstem would be to:
- have more energy for everyday life
- feel and be more healthy
- have slimmer body and feel the improvement
- Look good and feel good – get back your confidence
Determining which weight loss product to use can almost be more difficult than losing the weight. The adverse side effects of ingredients such as caffeine can seem too overwhelming to want to risk, so finding a product that utilizes natural ingredients is really the way to go.
The ProShapeRX ™ weight loss system using only 100% natural ingredients so you can be assured that the negative side effects of other weight loss products will not affect you when you utilize this product to help you get to your goal weight. Sometime it can be overwhelming even reading off all the ingredients in some of the over the counter weight loss products. So just to make it simple for you, here is a list of some of these natural ingredients found in ProShape RX ™ and their inherent benefits:
- Hoodia Gordonii is an African plant that has been used by the Kalahari people to curb hunger pains during long treks on hunting trips and in times of drought.
- White Kidney Bean Powder is a bean powder that has been found to interrupt the body’s process of converting starch into sugar through the digestive system. This means that fewer calories are taken into the body when you eat foods such as bread and rice. Therefore the body stores fewer calories and reduces fat.
- Beet root is a natural ingredient that encourages the metabolism of your liver. This in turn helps to normalize the PH of your body and also helps to strengthen your blood.
- White Willow (bark) has been found to increase your metabolism when it is combined with other natural ingredients. By increasing metabolism your body becomes more efficient in processing calories and reducing fat storage.
- L-Methionine really just helps support the other ingredients and works to burn excess fat through your liver.
- Fenugreek is an herb that helps to balance your body’s sugar levels. This is very important in reducing cravings and also helps to reduce cholesterol and support your digestive system.
- Green Tea leaf: is very effective on helping to burn calories and help to oxidize fat.
- Chitosan is a natural fiber source that has been cultivated from the shells of crustaceans such as shrimp and other shellfish. It can also help lower cholesterol.
These 100% natural ingredients all combine to make an effective and simple to use weight loss system that is guaranteed to work for you. There is no need to resort to expensive pills or supplements that have adverse side effects. The ProShapeRX ™ with loss system will be all you need to boast your metabolism, reduce your cravings and hunger pangs and set you on your way to a healthier body weight. Within seven days you will start to see results and you will be inspired to continue. The ProShape RX ™ system is even being offered for a limited time free for 30 days. So you have nothing to lose by giving this 100% natural weight loss product a try. In fact in 30 days you will feel so amazing, you will wish you had tried this amazing product before!
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
References & External links
- Lee, Roberta A., and Michael J. Balick. “Indigenous use of Hoodia gordonii and appetite suppression.” Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing 3.4 (2007): 404-406.
- Vermaak, Ilze, Josias H. Hamman, and Alvaro M. Viljoen. “Hoodia gordonii: an up-to-date review of a commercially important anti-obesity plant.” Planta medica 77.11 (2011): 1149-1160.
- Avula, Bharathi, et al. “Determination of the appetite suppressant P57 in Hoodia gordonii plant extracts and dietary supplements by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (LC-MSD-TOF) and LC-UV methods.” Journal of AOAC International 89.3 (2006): 606-611.
- Dall’Acqua, Stefano, and Gabbriella Innocenti. “Steroidal glycosides from Hoodia gordonii.” Steroids 72.6 (2007): 559-568.
- Celleno, Leonardo, et al. “A dietary supplement containing standardized Phaseolus vulgaris extract influences body composition of overweight men and women.” Int J Med Sci 4.1 (2007): 45-52. “Conclusion: The results indicate that Phaseolus vulgaris extract produces significant decrements in body weight and suggest decrements in fat mass in the face of maintained lean body mass.“
- Highfield, Ellen Silver, and Kathi J. Kemper. “White Willow Bark (Salix alba).” Long Wood Herbal Task Force: www. mcp. edu/herbal/default. htm, Revised July 13 (1999): 1.
- Al‐Habori, Molham, and Amala Raman. “Antidiabetic and hypocholesterolaemic effects of fenugreek.” Phytotherapy Research 12.4 (1998): 233-242.
- Wuolijoki, Erkki, T. Hirvela, and Pauli Ylitalo. “Decrease in serum LDL cholesterol with microcrystalline chitosan.” Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 21.5 (1999): 357-61.
- Bokura, H., and S. Kobayashi. “Chitosan decreases total cholesterol in women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.” European journal of clinical nutrition 57.5 (2003): 721-725. “Conclusions: Our results demonstrate that chitosan is safe and effective for lowering cholesterol.“
- Gallaher, Daniel D., et al. “A glucomannan and chitosan fiber supplement decreases plasma cholesterol and increases cholesterol excretion in overweight normocholesterolemic humans.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 21.5 (2002): 428-433.