The Eco-Supplements respects the privacy of visitors to the Eco-Supplements’ Web site. We collect a limited amount of information on usage of the Web site for statistical purposes, in order to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
The standard information that is automatically collected and stored about your visit to our Web site includes:
- The domain name from which you access the Internet.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser. For example, Windows 7, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox.
- The Internet protocol address of the computer you use to access the Internet. An Internet protocol address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your Internet service provider.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you come to our site if you do not directly type in https://eco-supplements.com.
- The date, time, and duration of your visit to our site, and the pages you visit.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Why are cookies essential to the Eco-Supplements’ Websites?
Cookies & Google Analytics
You can also contact Eco Supplements’s Privacy Office at:
Telestudent sp. z o.o.
Attn: Office of Privacy
ul. Gdańska 89/1
Phone:(+48) 52 364 57 54
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.