You also can stop snoring! Find out how.
Snoring is a devastating problem. It can ruin the peace of yours and your closest, disrupt sleeping, Take away good rest and soothing Steep, ma king you you wake up more tired instead. It is dangerous and can have serious consequences.
It is time you combated the problem!
To make this happen you need to use proven measures that will allow you to forget about the embarrassing problem once and for all.
What causes snoring?
While sleeping, your whole body goes flabby, the same happens to the throat, the rear part of it falls and touches the base of the tongue. But in order for the body to breathe, and thus function throughout the night, there must remain a gap that will enable the unobstructed flow of the air. If it is occluded however, and too much mucus gathers in it, then we are supplied with too little air, and our body defending itself makes a rapid inhale. This act involves the diaphragm, muscles and is unfortunately accompanied by an unpleasant, annoying sound.
Is snoring is dangerous?
Snoring is not normal, regular symptom. It often occurs at people who have a deviated septum, elongated soft palate, overgrown tongue, but in any case it is recommended to consult a specialist .
Few people are aware of the seriousness of the problem, claiming that “it’s just snoring“.
- The problem affects 80% of men and 40% of women.
- 50% people can not sleep normally due to snoring.
- Only 20% of people are aware that it is a symptom of dangerous diseases.
- Only 26% of people considere snoring a burdensome ailment.
Unfortunately, only a few decide on treatment, forgetting that snoring can be very hazardous for the whole organism.
Apnea, which lasts longer than 10 seconds and occur more frequently than 10 times per hour, carry the risk of falling ill and even anoxia.
Therefore, if you wake up sleepy, have trouble concentrating, you barely memorize even Simple chunks of information – it’s high time you took took radical action.
How to overcome snoring?
Although the causes of snoring may be numerous and varied, sometimes just a slight change is sufficient to get rid of the problem for good.
- Change the sleeping position! If we want to combat snoring effectively, we should select the position on the side. Lying on one’s back causes the tongue to descend toward the back, the mouth opens and the throat tract narrows, which exacerbates snoring.
- Proper bedding can help. The best pillow has the ability of adjusting to the shape of the head, it supports the neck and the spine, thus ensuring comfortable sleeping through the night. A well-chosen mattress will make you feel comfortable, even in the position on the side, which might seem uncomfortable and tiring.
- Control the temperature! The bedroom should not be too cold or too warm – a perfect temperature is approx. 18-21 degrees Celsius. Just before going to bed it should also be well ventilated to provide fresh air and prevent drying up of the nasal mucosa.
- Take care of your shape! If you are slightly overweight shedding a few kilos can prove helpful. Light puryfying diet will help to slowly get rid of the lingering toxins from the body,and a slimmer neck will not exert any pressure on the airways.
- Avoid stimulants! Before bedtime, one should avoid drinking alcohol and sleeping pills (which act in a similar way -stupefy), because they make muscles become flaccid and disrupt functioning of the respiratory center in the brain. As a replacement a good book or soothing music may turn out a much better choice. A moment of relaxation and rest may prove benign. It’s enough to wait patiently, and you will fall asleep even before you manage to notice.
Do pills for snoring exist?
If you have tried everything and still struggle with nights affected by snoring, it’s time to reach for the effective and proven means to fight the problem. Why not reaching for a wise solution and apply tablets for snoring? The available preparations (Snore Block ™, Snoran Plus ™) may reduce or even completely eliminate snoring.
Tablets against snoring
A remedy for snoring that will guarantee firm results is SnoreBlock. This supplement has been tested numerous times and has propen high efficiency! Therefore, you can reach for it without hesitation and do not worry about occuring any side effects. The mixture of herbs and natural enzymes is selected in such a way as to unlock the mucus lingering in the throat and relieve the swelling that occurs there. When the throat is purified, its diameter will prolong, so the air will flow freely into the lungs without producing the unpleasant and annoying sound.
Thanks to tablets for snoring Snore Block:
- You will get enough sleep,
- You will get up rested,
- You will regain full strength and energy to overcome the problems of everyday life.
In addition, your partner will also be happy, as they will not be forced to struggle and listen to the oppressive sound of your snoring anymore!
Dietary supplements against snoring
SNORE BLOCK ™
|SNORE BLOCK ™ – Tablets against snoring|
SNORAN PLUS ™
|SNORAN PLUS ™ – Start sleeping better from now on!|
References & External links
- Meletis, Chris D., and Nieske Zabriskie. “To Sleep, Perchance to Breathe: Sleep Apnea, Snoring, and Sleep-Disordered Breathing.” Alternative & Complementary Therapies 12.3 (2006): 113-120.
- Exhibit, A. Audiocassette Tape: “The True Facts About Snoring” by Dennis H. Harris, MD.
- Punjabi NM, Caffo BS, Goodwin JL, Gottlieb DJ, Newman AB, O’Connor GT, et al. (2009) Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Mortality: A Prospective Cohort Study. PLoS Med 6(8): e1000132. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1000132
- Annals of the National Institute of Hygien 2010, 61(3): 317-322., Nutritional knowledge and lifestyle of obese patients with diagnosed obturative sleep apnea, M. Bronkowska, M. Gołecki, J. Słomian, J. Mikołajczak, M. Kosacka, I. Porębska, R. Jankowska, J. Biernat, P. Piesiak.
- Medycyna Ogólna i Nauki o Zdrowiu (2014, Tom 20, Nr 3, 282–286), Evaluation of usefulness of selected elements of medial examination in prognosticating the degree of severity of obstructive sleep apnea, Piotr Pardak, Piotr S. Paprzycki, Lech Panasiuk.
- Forum Medycyny Rodzinnej (2012;6(3):103-114), Obstructive sleep apnea — “killer”, Andrzej Hasiec, Łukasz Szumowski, Franciszek Walczak.
- Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences (Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 303–305, April 1999), Treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome with a Kampo-formula, San’o-shashin-to: a case report, Hisanaga A, Saitoh O, Fukuda H, Kurokawa K, Okabe A, Tachibana H, Hagino H, Mita T, Yamashita I, Tsutsumi M, Kurachi M, Itoh T.
- Povitz M, Bolo CE, Heitman SJ, Tsai WH, Wang J, James MT (2014) Effect of Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea on Depressive Symptoms: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. PLoS Med 11(11): e1001762. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1001762.
- Prichard, Andrew JN. “The use of essential oils to treat snoring.” Phytotherapy Research 18.9 (2004): 696-699.
- Camacho, Macario, et al. “Treatment of Snoring with a Nasopharyngeal Airway Tube.” Case Reports in Medicine 2016 (2016).
|The article "Snore" in other languages|
|Chrapanie po Polsku.|