Ranking of slimming tablets containing African mango
We present a list of the best tablets for weight lost with African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) on the market available without a prescription via the internet. Our collation has been created on the basis of opinions given by specialists in nutrition as well as the satisfied customers. We took into consideration the products of high efficiency and safe for health. Safety and health are the most essential qualities. You will not find in our ranking any chemical products, strong medicines or other specifics hazardous to health.
The slimming pills we recommend contain the highest quality extracts from the african mango and other natural substances. Slimming pills are dietary supplements tested scientifically, therefore, they are not only effective but also safe.
Which slimming pills with African Mango
are the best?
Dietary supplements for weight loss with african mango
Meet the winners of our ranking. We present 3 products (Dietary supplements for weight loss with african mango), which are absolutely the best in their category.
|African Mango ™|
Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango) - 600 mg, Powdered Extract 10:1 - 6000 mg
Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily with meals
|African Mango 900|
|Ingredients: Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango) - 900 mg|
Dosage: 2 capsules daily with meals
|BAUER Nutrition ™ - African Mango|
|Ingredients: Proprietary Blend - 1000mg (African Mango Extract, Raspberry Ketone)|
Dosage: 1 capsule daily with meals.
Label: BAUER Nutrition ™ - African Mango
Slimming pills with African Mango – Editorial Comment
Why only 2 products with the African mango in the ranking?
Portal Eco-Supplements offer professional knowledge on dietary supplements available on the market. We promote only the best, and in the scientific texts we provide the maximum amount of knowledge relating to healthy, natural supplementation. We decided to present only products that meet high standards of both quality and safety. We do not want to spread adverse publicity for anyone, so we eliminated many products of low quality.
If you think that any capsules / dietary pills containing African mango should be subject to our review – write to us ( contact ). If you represent the producer of such supplements and you think your product should be included in our ranking, – well, please contact us.
Capsule does not equal to another capsule
Supplements resemble medication. The specific dose of active substance heals, too little does not work and too much harms. Research on preparations for weight loss are aimed both at checking whether the agent works and indicating the optimal dosage. The rich literature in the field clearly confirms the efficacy of weight loss preparations based on African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) and indicates the best doses.
600 mg vs. 900/1000 mg
The daily dose of the afrikan mango extract should range from 1000 mg to 2000 mg. Ideally, when it is divided into two doses. Preparations that were on our list are the appropriate (safe) doses of the substance in one tablet and the producers suggest taking them in 2 doses. The total daily dose in all cases is kept within the standard limit of effectiveness and safety. Individual needs may differ from the recommended doses, therefore the experience of a person on diet should always be taken into account.
Ranking of slimming tablets containing African mango is a part of a larger compilation of all types of slimming tablets: Ranking of pills to lose weight.
References & External links
- Chemical composition and functional properties of raw, heat-treated and partially proteolysed wild mango (Irvingia gabonensis) seed flour, Sunday Y. Giami, Vitalis I. Okonkwo, Monday O. Akusu, Food Chemistry, Volume 49, Issue 3, 1994, Pages 237-243.
- Polyphenolic compounds and antioxidant properties in mango fruits, Xiaowei Ma, Hongxia Wu, Liqin Liu, Quansheng Yao, Songbiao Wang, Rulin Zhan, Shanshan Xing, Yigang Zhou, Scientia Horticulturae, Volume 129, Issue 1, 25 May 2011, Pages 102–107.
- African Mango Glycosidically Bound Volatile Compounds, M. Sakho, D. Chassagne, J. Crouzet, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1997, 45 (3), pp 883–888
- Chemical and Amino Acid Composition of Raw and Defatted African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) Kernel, Ogungbenle Henry Niyi, British Biotechnology Journal, ISSN: 2231-2927,Vol.: 4, Issue.: 3 (March).
- IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation, Ngondi JL, Etoundi BC, Nyangono CB, Mbofung CM, Oben JE, Lipids Health Dis. 2009 Mar 2;8:7.
- The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon, Judith L Ngondi, Julius E Oben, Samuel R Minka, Lipids Health Dis. 2005, 4.
- The use of a Cissus quadrangularis / Irvingia gabonensis combination in the management of weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled study, Julius E Oben, Judith L Ngondi, Claudia N Momo, Gabriel A Agbor, Caroline S Makamto Sobgui, Lipids Health Dis. 2008;31.