The acai berry fruit not only aids in weight loss, but also makes a body stronger. People from all age groups can benefit from the cancer and disease fighting properties that this super-fruit contains.
Living a Healthy Life
Having good health does not always come naturally; it takes hard work and determination. Focusing on one’s body is the starting point for a trouble-free life. Many people do not picture themselves taking dozens of medications, having numerous hospital visits and having a low quality of life. Yet, this is exactly what a large percentage of population is facing from one day to the next. Avoiding the negative effects of an unhealthy body can be easy when you eat the right foods, exercise and take effective supplements. No matter your age or predisposed genetic factors, choosing a healthier lifestyle can lead to a stronger body that is better resistant to serious health complications and disease.
Acai Berry Benefits
Using Acai Berry allows you to consume a powerful supplement that is filled with all of the positive agents that acai berry has to offer.
- Look Younger. When you feel and look younger, you can gain more energy that will allow you to be involved in more activities and to have a better outlook on life. Being healthy starts with a positive mindset.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight. Weight is directly correlated to a number of diseases. By keeping a healthy weight, the body is better equipped to fight off disease. It also promotes a healthy digestive system that properly breaks down food and keeps the pounds off.
- Minimize Food Cravings. A lot of weight gain is due to food cravings. Having the right stamina and frame of mind lets you build up your confidence so that you don’t have to rely on food when you are feeling down.
- Be Free of Toxins. An overabundance of bad toxins and chemicals does not allow the body to properly fight off health problems. It also does not assist in weight loss. Cleansing the body keeps it healthy and makes it stronger.
- Gain Essential Antioxidants & Omegas. Fighting off oxidation in the body can prevent heart disease. Acai berry provides good fatty acids such as Omega 6 and 9 that lower bad cholesterol to prevent cardiovascular issues.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
References & External links
- Heinrich, Michael, Tasleem Dhanji, and Ivan Casselman. “Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.)—a phytochemical and pharmacological assessment of the species’ health claims.” Phytochemistry Letters 4.1 (2011): 10-21. “The palm Euterpe oleracea Martius (açai) has been acclaimed to have a wide range of health-promoting and therapeutic benefits due to its reportedly high levels of antioxidants”
- Schauss, Alexander G., et al. “Antioxidant capacity and other bioactivities of the freeze-dried Amazonian palm berry, Euterpe oleraceae mart.(acai).” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 54.22 (2006): 8604-8610. “The fruit of Euterpe oleraceae, commonly known as acai, has been demonstrated to exhibit significantly high antioxidant capacity in vitro, especially for superoxide and peroxyl scavenging, and, therefore, may have possible health benefits.”
- Shai, Iris, et al. “Weight loss with a low-carbohydrate, Mediterranean, or low-fat diet.” New England Journal of Medicine 359.3 (2008): 229-241.