It’s not NZT but it’s the kind of pill you might see in Limitless. 74-time Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings uses it to stay sharp. Yes, we must be talking about the natural cognitive booster, Brain Pill – the supplement used by everyone from students to businessmen and everyone in between to boost memory and related brain function.
Brain Pill ™ isn’t some fictional magic pill in a tale of make believe. It’s the real thing – a pill you can take to boost your memory, have a quick wit and sharpen your cognitive function. How does this work? Good question. Let’s talk about Brain Pill.
Introducing BrainPill ™
BrainPill ™ is a natural cognitive booster. You can also call it a nootropic and, OK, fine, a smart pill. If you take Brain Pill, you’ll have better memory, because it’s formulated with high-impact natural ingredients that encourage better blood circulation in the brain and help establish paths in your brain responsible for short and long-term memory.
In particular, Brain Pill ™ is designed to help mental alertness and fight memory loss. That alone is a big deal because the latter is a huge problem after we hit 40. Memory loss tends to get worse with time and is a lonely road to travel.
But what about these rumors of Brain Pill ™ being a natural Limitless pill? Well, among other things, Brain Pill is designed to help working memory – that’s your short-term memory – which scientists argue is a better litmus test for intelligence than IQ.
Having a high IQ just means you know how to ace a test. A good memory means your cognitive functions are firing on all cylinders.
In other words, Brain Pill really can make you more intelligent. Those rumors of it being a smart pill are valid.
Why People Use BrainPill ™
Folks are snatching up BrainPill ™ because it helps their memory. That’s got a million applications. It can help you remember where you put your keys, for example, or have faster recall of facts on an exam. That’s the tip of the proverbial iceberg, though, because The Brain Pill ™ Formula is like rocket fuel for your brain, and has exciting applications that might change your life.
Some of the more common reasons folks buy Brain Pill ™ include:
- Better Memory – The obvious reason people love Brain Pill ™ is because it helps memory. That might help you remember someone’s name, for example. Or quickly retrieve key facts at work.
- Boost Intelligence – Better memory means your brain has better cognitive and executive function. Yes, you really can take a pill and get more intelligent.
- Be More Productive – Remember in Limitless when Eddie Morra wrote that novel in just 3 days? You may not hit those levels with Brain Pill ™ but you’ll certainly get a lot more done.
- Learn New Skills – Also like our favorite Bradley Cooper character from a movie that isn’t The Hangover, you may learn new skills when you take Brain Pill.
- Fight Brain Fog – Ah brain fog…is there anything else that kills productivity with such reliable ad nauseam? The good news is Brain Pill ™ fights brain fog and brings your top game. Get that brain fog outta here!
- Tune Out Distractions – This is an extension of what we’ve already talked about. Brain Pill ™ is poetry for your productivity at work or school, and when you need to focus on one thing at a time.
See also: BrainSense™ is a Cognitive Booster.
Use Brain Pill ™ For Your Memory and Cognitive Skills
Most folks buy BrainPill ™ to boost their memory. That’s what it’s designed for, with clinically studied natural ingredients like Cognizin and Huperzia Serrata, which show huge promise for memory, brain function and their ability to keep it on its tippy-toes.
The memory benefits of BrainPill ™ alone separate it from other so-called cognitive boosters.
With Just One Pill A Day You Could
- Boost your working memory
- Perform at a high rate at work or school
- Quickly process information
- Cut through brain fog
- Have fewer distractions
- Reduce stress
- Mentally prepare for exams or projects
- Perform better under fatigue
- Make effective decisions
- Acquire new skills more easily
But it’s those other benefits of Brain Pill that really make it awesome. Yes, you know the one you’re thinking about. Brain Pill will make you more intelligent. Call it a natural Limitless pill if you like, the end result is it’ll help make you smart.
Is that what you’re looking for? Then Buy BrainPill ™ Now!
The Ingredients of BrainPill ™
BrainPill ™ is that natural smart pill everyone is talking about it. You know the one – it’s a nootropic from Leading Edge Health that seems to give people better memory and that other stuff.
That ‘other stuff’ is higher intelligence and the ability to learn new skills. That’s because a sharp memory is a good measure of cognitive function. The better your memory, the better your brain function.
This is made possible with the ingredients in BrainPill ™. Indeed, the cognitive booster employs an all-star team of natural nootropics that boost alertness, enhance memory and keep the brain in top form. Pop the hood and you’ll find:
|BrainPill ™ – Supplements facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules, Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Cognizine – This is a water-soluble compound that occurs naturally in every cell in your body. It plays a major role in brain function, and shows improved concentration, focus and accuracy. You may also have better performance and speed on cognitive tests as well.
Synapsa ™ – This is a standardized extract of bacopa monnieiri – a nootropic herbs with numerous studies that link it to better working memory and visual processing speed. A 1996 study found it reduced time to learn new skills by almost 50%.
|Huperzia Serrata Extract (standarized to 1% Huperzine A)(whole moss)
Huperzine A – A plant native to India, huperzine is believed to reduce breakdown of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which increases alertness and plays a key role in memory and transmission of chemical messages between cells.
Vinpocetine – Vinpocetine is an extract of the periwinkle plant and well-recognized for its memory-boosting potential. Studies suggest that vinpocetine helps vascular circulation in the brain, increases production of ATP and improves the brain’s use of oxygen and glucose.
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (standarized to 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) (leaf)
Ginkgo Biloba – This ancient Chinese herb enjoys a long history of use for its memory-boosting effects. Turns out the ancients knew their stuff – modern studies link ginkgo biloba to significant improvements in short-term memory, mental performance and social functioning.
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin B12 – A British study published in the journal Neurology found that folks with low vitamin B12 were six times more likely to have brain atrophy compared to people with highest levels. Further studies of vitamin B12 link this essential water-soluble vitamin to higher cognition, performance and both episodic and semantic memory.
|DHA Complex (Omega 3-Fish Oil Powder) DHA 15%
DHA Complex – DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid. Yes, you’ve heard of those and the brain-boosting benefits linked to then – among other things, DHA works with other omega-3s to fluidize proteins, which is essential to help the brain create and retain its memory.
Phosphatidylserine – Speaking of ‘other’ omega-3 fatty acids, phosphatidylserine (PS) is one of them. It works with DHA to perform many essential brain functions and is linked to improved concentration, mood and short-term memory. PS appears to help function of neurotransmitters, enhance glucose absorption and simply ‘turn back the clock’ on the aging brain.
Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid that boosts dopamine – a pleasure chemical that helps you focus. It’s also a precursor to brain chemicals norepinephrine and adrenaline, both of which help mood, sex drive and energy levels. Tyrosine may help you stay calm under pressure too, and may even help you sleep better if you feel in the dumps.
Theanine – Another amino acid, typically found in green tea, studies suggest that theanine improves learning and memory. Theanine may have a neuro-protective effect on the brain, and appears to stimulate the same brain waves that are activated when you meditate.
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate)
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – Pantothenic acid is an essential nutrient that supports an important neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. The latter is sometimes called ‘the memory chemical’ because of the role it plays in brain function.
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||5 mg||250%|
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) – Your body uses folic acid to help make DNA and RNA and works with vitamin B12 to make red blood cells and use iron throughout the body. It’s nothing short of poetry for your brain – evidence suggests B vitamins like folic acid may have slower cognitive decline than other folks. That’s why it’s front row and center in the Brain Pill formula!
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
Try Brain Pill to improve your memory. Combine it with the memory-boosting tips we’ve discussed in this article, and you really do have an unfair advantage. Your memory will like it too, and you may finally have a solution to that pain-in-the-butt issue of where you left your keys!
You’ll Process Information Faster, Increase Your Energy & Amp Up Your Performance
Medical Science has proven it is possible to not only maintain, but build your brain capacity, and Brain Pill ™ delivers. You’ll feel more alert and in the zone, with greater mental energy to spare – every day, all day. You’ll experience sharper focus more like a laser beam – even on mundane, must-do tasks – giving you the ability to do more, quicker.
Distraction is the enemy of focus and it’s everywhere around you. Think of Brain Pill ™ as a filter for your concentration, allowing you to FOCUS more and raise your performance, no matter what’s happening around you, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
If You Want to Experience:
- Quicker Recall
- More Effective Problem Solving
- Greater Learning Capacity
- Increased Cognitive Skill
- Less Stress
- Better Performance When Fatigued
- Ability to Be Less Easily Distracted
- Process Information More Rapidly
- Perform Better at Work
- Better Ability to Acquire New Skills
- Absorb New Knowledge More Easily
- Feel Sharper
- Reduce Brain Fog
- Concentrate More Deeply
- Achieve Clear Focus
- Get More Done
- Improve Mental Flexibility
BrainPill is YOUR Answer. Brain Pill improves mood and overall energy, so while you’re protecting and enhancing your performance, you’ll feel upbeat and in control.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
References & External links
- Weir, Donald G., and John M. Scott. “Brain function in the elderly: role of vitamin B12 and folate.” British medical bulletin 55.3 (1999): 669-682.
- Wighton, M. C., et al. “Brain damage in infancy and dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.” The Medical Journal of Australia 2.1 (1979): 1-3.
- Liu, Jiankang, et al. “Memory loss in old rats is associated with brain mitochondrial decay and RNA/DNA oxidation: partial reversal by feeding acetyl-L-carnitine and/or R-α-lipoic acid.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 99.4 (2002): 2356-2361.
- Biagiotti, G., and G. Cavallini. “Acetyl‐l‐carnitine vs tamoxifen in the oral therapy of Peyronie’s disease: a preliminary report.” BJU international 88.1 (2001): 63-67.
- Kennedy, David O., and Emma L. Wightman. “Herbal extracts and phytochemicals: plant secondary metabolites and the enhancement of human brain function.” Advances in Nutrition: An International Review Journal 2.1 (2011): 32-50.
- Bhattacharya, S. K., and S. K. Mitra. “Anxiolytic activity of Panax ginseng roots: an experimental study.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology 34.1 (1991): 87-92.
- Papandreou, Magdalini A., et al. “Effect of a polyphenol-rich wild blueberry extract on cognitive performance of mice, brain antioxidant markers and acetylcholinesterase activity.” Behavioural brain research 198.2 (2009): 352-358.
- Rouser, George, and Akira Yamamoto. “Curvilinear regression course of human brain lipid composition changes with age.” Lipids 3.3 (1968): 284-287.
- Oyama, Yasuo, et al. “Ginkgo biloba extract protects brain neurons against oxidative stress induced by hydrogen peroxide.” Brain research 712.2 (1996): 349-352.
- Le Bars, Pierre L., et al. “A placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial of an extract of Ginkgo biloba for dementia.” Jama 278.16 (1997): 1327-1332.
- Juneja, Lekh Raj, et al. “L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans.” Trends in Food Science & Technology 10.6 (1999): 199-204.
- Roodenrys, Steven, et al. “Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory.” Neuropsychopharmacology 27.2 (2002): 279-281.
- Kanada, Eisuke, and Kunihiko Suzuki. “Activation of human brain galactosylceramidase by phosphatidylserine.” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Lipids and Lipid Metabolism 575.3 (1979): 410-420.
- Bjørklid, E., and E. Storm. “Purification and some properties of the protein component of tissue thromboplastin from human brain.” Biochemical Journal 165.1 (1977): 89-96.