Detoxic is an advanced dietry supplement that effectively removes all types of parasites and worms from the body. Its using is completely safe, no side effects were reported. Detoxic ™ has undergone clinical trials that have proven its potency. The composition is based on plant derived substances.
How does Detoxic work?
Detoxic ™ Dietary Supplement treatment results in:
- Excellent condition of the skin, hair and nails – for your younger look.
- Eliminating allergy!
- Regulated functioning of the intestines and the digestive system. You have a good sleep and perform more efficiently at work. You can do more – you don’t get weary!
- Removal of the parasites from your life, and all the accompanying ailments with them! You and your loved ones enjoy good health!
Buy directly from the producer – select Your country:
Detoxic dietary supplement
Detoxic ™ Dietary Supplement (Detoxik) is a certified formulation recommended by helmintologists for in-home use for permanent elimination of parasites. Its composition is based on medicinal plants collected in the pristine environment. Since it is entirely natural, it can be used safely without a prescription made up by your doctor.
Detoxic ™ cause NOT side effects. Chemical drugs on prescription often cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting and deterioration in the biochemical balance of the liver. By using this preparation you will avoid all these inconveniences.
Composition of dietary supplement for parasites Detoxic
|Description of action|
/ effects on
parasites / organism
|Yarrow – Achillea millefolium L.|
Yarrow for parasites. Yarrow destroys parasites at every stage of development, cleanses them out of the body. It detoxifies, acts anti-hemorrhagically (hemostatic-leaf), anti-inflammatorilly (chamazulen-azulen), antibacterially, antifungally, astringently (tannins), cholagogically and stimulates appetite.
|Fragrant cap, spicy carnation – Syzygium aromaticum|
Fragrant cap restores intestinal microflora. It creates an environment in the body protecting the guts from recurrence of parasites. It has disinfecting, stimulating and diastolic action. Due to their highly disinfecting property, it can be used for all inflammations as well as for renal-bladder disorders. It regulates gastric function and intestinal peristalsis and helps to fight intestinal parasites. It supports the brain functioning and improves the body shape, as it stimulates the system to remove excess amount of water.
|Centaurium pulchellum, Common Centaury – Centaurium erythraea|
Common Centaury treats wounds and has an anti-inflammatory properties as well as inhibits bleeding. It helps to rebuild damaged tissues and organs. It finds application in treating digestive disorders: lack of appetite, hypoacidity, abdominal pains and bloating, eructating, impaired bile secretion. In the Middle Ages, centaury was one of the ingredients of the famous therapeutic mixture – teriak, consisting of several dozens of herbs and used as an antidote to all kinds of ailments.
Detoxic formulation contains about 20 other ingredients supporting detoxification of the body, fighting off parasites and restoring the internal balance of the body.
How do parasites get into the human body?
It’s easiest to get infected from the infected people. Another danger is water, soil and food, pets (eg cats, dogs), insects. The source of infection may also be public places and things that are situated there.
Typical symptoms of parasite infestation
- Allergy (rash, watering eyes and runny nose).
- Frequent colds, tonsillitis, blocked nose.
- Chronic fatigue (you get tired quickly no matter what you do).
- Frequent headaches, constipation or diarrhea.
- Aching muscles and joints.
- Nervousness, insomnia and appetite disorders.
- Dark circles around the eyes and bags under the eyes.
Parasites can grow up to 40 cm and lay 250 eggs at a time. They are a source of infectious diseases and cancer. They affect the liver, lungs, brain and heart.
Solution – Detoxic
Detoxic ™ (eco detox), owing to tannins, improves health and protects the liver, heart, lungs, stomach and skin from parasites. It reverses the symptoms of intestinal degradation and impaires the activeness of eggs laid by parasites by means of the active ingredients contained in the preparation.
Detoxic is available in Spain, Portugal, Deutschland, Austria, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Rumania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Thailand and Vietnam. In Thailand, it is called Intoxic.
Buy directly from the producer – select Your country:
References & External links
- Bączek, Katarzyna, et al. “Intraspecific variability of yarrow (Achillea millefolium L. sl) in respect of developmental and chemical traits.” Herba Polonica 61.3 (2015): 37-52.
- Bączek, Katarzyna, et al. “CHEMICAL VARIABILITY OF WILD GROWING
POPULATIONS OF COMMON YARROW (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM L.)” Pol J Agron 15 (2013): 89-94. “The aim of the present work was to determine the total content of tannins as well as the content and composition of essentials oil in wild growing common yarrow populations.“
- Potrich, Francine Bittencourt, et al. “Antiulcerogenic activity of hydroalcoholic extract of Achillea millefolium L.: involvement of the antioxidant system.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 130.1 (2010): 85-92.
- Buckley, Judi, and Native Plants Class. “Achillea millefolium L.”
- Benedek, Birgit, and Brigitte Kopp. “Achillea millefolium L. sl revisited: recent findings confirm the traditional use.” Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift 157.13-14 (2007): 312-314. “Yarrow (Achillea millefolium L. s.l.) is traditionally used in the treatment of inflammatory and spasmodic gastro-intestinal disorders, hepato-biliary complaints and inflammation. Now we could show that the flavonoids mediated the antispasmodic properties of yarrow, whereas the dicaffeoylquinic acids caused the choleretic effects. Moreover, we observed an in vitro-inhibition of human neutrophil elastase, a protease involved in the inflammatory process, by extracts and fractions from yarrow, which suggests additional mechanisms of antiphlogistic action. The presented results confirm the traditional use of yarrow.“
- Falk, A. J., et al. “Isolation and identification of three new flavones from Achillea millefolium L.” Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 64.11 (1975): 1838-1842.
- Azimova, Shakhnoza S., and Anna I. Glushenkova. “Achillea millefolium L.” Lipids, Lipophilic Components and Essential Oils from Plant Sources. Springer London, 2012. 43-44.
- Innocenti, G., et al. “In vitro estrogenic activity of Achillea millefolium L.” Phytomedicine 14.2 (2007): 147-152.
- Applequist, Wendy L., and Daniel E. Moerman. “Yarrow (Achillea millefolium L.): A Neglected Panacea? A Review of Ethnobotany, Bioactivity, and Biomedical Research.” Economic Botany 65.2 (2011): 209. “Yarrow (Achillea millefolium L.) is one of the most widely used medicinal plants in the world, primarily for wounds, digestive problems, respiratory infections, and skin conditions, and secondarily, among other uses, for liver disease and as a mild sedative. Preclinical studies indicate that it may have anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, hepatoprotective, anxiolytic, and perhaps antipathogenic activities“
- Figueiredo, A. Cristina, et al. “Composition of the essential oils from leaves and flowers of Achillea millefolium L. ssp. millefolium.” Flavour and fragrance journal 7.4 (1992): 219-222.
- Wysocki, Jarosław, and Krystyna Nowicka-Falkowska. “Przegląd preparatów pochodzenia roślinnego stosowanych w stanach dysfunkcji błony śluzowej jamy ustnej i gardła.” Polski Przegląd Otorynolaryngologiczny 2.3 (2013): 146-158.
- Lee, Kwang-Geun, and Takayuki Shibamoto. “Antioxidant property of aroma extract isolated from clove buds [Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. et Perry].” Food Chemistry 74.4 (2001): 443-448. “The antioxidant activity of clove bud extract and its major aroma components, eugenol and eugenyl acetate, were comparable to that of the natural antioxidant, α-tocopherol (vitamin E).“
- AROMATICUM, VITRO ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES OF SYZYGIUM. “Assessment of the polyphenol components and in vitro antioxidant properties of Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. & Perry.” (2011).
- Jeung, Eui-Bae, and In-Gyu Choi. “Antifungal activities of the essential oils in Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. Et Perry and Leptospermum petersonii Bailey and their constituents against various dermatophytes.” The Journal of Microbiology (2007): 460-465.
- Miyazawa, Mitsuo, and Masayoshi Hisama. “Antimutagenic activity of phenylpropanoids from clove (Syzygium aromaticum).” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 51.22 (2003): 6413-6422.
- Haloui, Mounsif, et al. “Experimental diuretic effects of Rosmarinus officinalis and Centaurium erythraea.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology 71.3 (2000): 465-472.
- Kumarasamy, Y., et al. “Bioactivity of secoiridoid glycosides from Centaurium erythraea.” Phytomedicine 10.4 (2003): 344-347.
- Valentao, P., et al. “Antioxidant activity of Centaurium erythraea infusion evidenced by its superoxide radical scavenging and xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 49.7 (2001): 3476-3479. “Centaurium erythraea Rafin. (Gentianaceae) has long been used in traditional medicine. This plant contains considerable amounts of polyphenolic compounds, namely, xanthones and phenolic acids as the main constituents.“
- Kumarasamy, Y., L. Nahar, and S. D. Sarker. “Bioactivity of gentiopicroside from the aerial parts of Centaurium erythraea.” Fitoterapia 74.1 (2003): 151-154.
This article is open source, it is available under Creative Commons Attribution License (the authorship recognition), which allows unlimited use, distribution and reproduction on any media, provided the original work is properly cited with an active link: https://eco-supplements.com/health-and-beauty/detoxic-for-parasites-cleansing-the-body/ – license content: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.
From the editorial office
The description is derived from the manufacturer and constitutes his opinion on the preparation. Any health complaints should be consulted with the doctor. The use of dietry supplements can not be a substitute for a varied diet. Dietary supplements for parasites and cleansing of the body Detoxic also appear in sale under the names D-Tox pro, Ddetoxic, Dedoxic, Deoxic, Deroxic, Detaxic, Detocic, Detoxic, Detoxin, Detoxit, Detoxix, Detoxsic and Detroxic.
|The article "Detoxic ™ – for parasites – cleansing the body" in other languages|
|Detoxic ™ - na pasożyty - oczyszczanie organizmu po Polsku:|
Detoxic ™ - na pasożyty - oczyszczanie organizmu
|Detoxic ™ – Parasiten – Körperreinigung Deutsch:|
Detoxic ™ – Parasiten – Körperreinigung
|Detoxic ™ – contra los parásitos – limpia tu organismo Español:|
Detoxic ™ – contra los parásitos – limpia tu organismo
|Detoxic ™ – para parasitas – limpeza do corpo Portugal:|
Detoxic ™ – para parasitas – limpeza do corpo
|Detoxic ™ – για παράσιτα – καθαρισμός σώματος στα ελληνικά:|
Detoxic ™ – για παράσιτα – καθαρισμός σώματος