Goodbye Grey’s proprietary formula is an all-natural supplement that is carefully developed with the highest quality ingredients. Grey hair is a problem that is commonly associated with men, but also commonly effects women as the gaining process takes hold. It’s caused by the natural depletion of an enzyme called Catalase which is what gives our hair colour. The Goodbye Grey formula has been developed to help restore Catalase levels in our body to help it reverse the greying of hair and prevent future grey hairs from forming.
Bauer Nutrition – Goodbye Grey ™ – Anti-Grey Hair Formula
Goodbye Grey ™ – Main Benefits
- Permanently Remove Grey Hair.
- No need to hide your hair anymore.
- No need for other expensive and toxic treatments.
- Supply your hair with essential nutrients to stop grey hair.
- Reverse the signs of aging in your hair.
- No chemicals or messy solutions to apply.
- See results within only a few weeks.
Goodbye Grey ™ – Unique formula to cure grey hair
Bauer Nutrition – Goodbye Grey ™ – Ingredients
Goodbye Grey ™ is a clinically formulated supplement that contains 5000 IU of Catalase along with a blend of ingredients designed to help strengthen and improve the health of your hair. This includes ingredients such as folic acid, biotin, and zinc – all of which have been shown to be vital ingredients to help thicken and strengthen hair.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL),
- Vitamin B11 (Folic Acid),
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin),
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid, D-Cal. Pantothenate),
- Zinc (Oxide),
- Horsetail – Equisetum (7% Extract),
- Saw Palmetto – Serenoa repens (45% Extract),
- Plant Sterols (45% beta-Sitosterol),
- Nettle Root Extract,
- Fo-Ti Powder,
- Barley Grass Juice Powder.
Goodbye Grey ™ – Directions for Use:
Take 2 capsules a day with meals. Each bottle contains 90 capsules.
Our 60 day guarantee
Purchase Goodbye Grey ™ Anti-Grey Formula with confidence, knowing that it’s backed with no risk, no hassle 60-day money back guarantee. If you want to take advantage of our Special Savings by ordering multiple containers you can still try the product absolutely risk-free for 67 days!
The Goodbye Grey ™ – Anti-Grey Hair Formula is available in countries such as England, USA (United States of America), Spain, Portugal, Deutschland, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, France, China and Canada and many others around the world.
References & External links
- Kauser, Sobia, et al. “Human hair follicle and epidermal melanocytes exhibit striking differences in their aging profile which involves catalase.” (2011).
- Wood, John M., et al. “Senile hair graying: H2O2-mediated oxidative stress affects human hair color by blunting methionine sulfoxide repair.” The FASEB Journal 23.7 (2009): 2065-2075.
- Trueb, Ralph M. “Oxidative stress in ageing of hair.” International journal of trichology 1.1 (2009): 6.
- Aebi, Hugo. “ Catalase in vitro.” Methods in enzymology 105 (1984): 121-126.
- Park, Hoon, et al. “The therapeutic effect and the changed serum zinc level after zinc supplementation in alopecia areata patients who had a low serum zinc level.” Annals of dermatology 21.2 (2009): 142-146.
- Charles, BrendanM, et al. “Biotin-responsive alopecia and developmental regression.” The Lancet 314.8134 (1979): 118-120.
- Camacho, Francisco M., and María‐José García‐Hernández. “Zinc aspartate, biotin, and clobetasol propionate in the treatment of alopecia areata in childhood.” Pediatric dermatology 16.4 (1999): 335-338.
- Williams, Mary L., Seymour Packman, and Morton J. Cowan. “Alopecia and periorificial dermatitis in biotin-responsive multiple carboxylase deficiency.” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 9.1 (1983): 97-103.
- Lerner, Aaron B. “On the etiology of vitiligo and gray hair.” The American journal of medicine 51.2 (1971): 141-147.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.