Green Coffee Bean extract is a natural formula that uses the power of green coffee to help burn fat, accelerate metabolism, and boost energy levels leading to a more efficient weight loss regime.
Bauer Nutrition – Green Coffee Bean Extract ™
Green Coffee Bean Extract ™ Benefits:
- Burn fat quickly and effectively (Green Coffee Extract is a natural fat burner)
- Increases energy levels to avoid afternoon dips
- Increases metabolism to burn more fat
- Fast acting – results in as little as a few days
Green Coffee Bean Extract ™ – Ingredients
Fat burner Green Coffeee Bean Extract contains just two ingredients; 200mg of Green Coffee powder and 200mg of Raspberry Ketone.
Both ingredients help to burn excess fat but where the green coffee concentrates on energy levels, the Raspberry Ketone helps to accelerate metabolism.
|SERVING SIZE: 1 Capsule||Amount|
|SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 60||Per Serving|
|Green Coffee Powder|
The Chlorogenic Acid (GCA) in green coffee extract causes the body to burn glucose (sugar) in the liver and it also slows the release of sugar causing the body to have a much healthier control over its sugar levels.
|Raspberry Ketone 99%|
Raspberry Ketones can not only help the body break down excess weight naturally, but have been shown to have a connection with the secretion of adiponectin, a hormone that regulates many metabolic processes and the percentage of fat in the body. Higher levels of adiponectin equal lower fat levels.
|Ingredients list: Green Coffee Powder, Raspberry Ketone, Brown Rice Flour (Bulking Agent), Gelatin shell, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable origin) flowing agent.|
Green Coffee Bean Extract ™ – Directions for Use
Take 1 capsule per day with food or water. Each bottle contains 60 servings.
- Help lower body mass
- Can help with the conversion of food to energy
- Lower body mass easier than before
- Helps increase your energy levels to avoid afternoon dips
- Helps increase your metabolism for weight control
- See results within only a few days
Fat Burner – Green Coffee Bean Extract is available in countries such as: England, USA (United States of America), Canada, China, Spain, Portugal, Deutschland, Italy, France and Netherlands.
This produkt took 3dr place in the “Ranking of pills to lose weight” in subcategory: Slimming pills with Green Coffee.
References & External links
- Meng, Shengxi, et al. “Roles of chlorogenic acid on regulating glucose and lipids metabolism: a review.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013 (2013). “Accumulating research and studies, related with the role of CGA on glucose and lipid metabolism, have been conducted. While progress has been made, the mechanism on glucose and lipid metabolism has not yet been conclusively elucidated. The side effects of CGA have not yet been investigated comprehensively. Further research is required to elucidate both the short- and long-term effects of CGA on glucose and lipid metabolism. It is hoped that research concerning the mechanism of action of CGA on glucose and lipid metabolism will be developed in the future, and that information on the potential clinical applications of CGA will increase.“
- Farah, Adriana, et al. “Chlorogenic acids from green coffee extract are highly bioavailable in humans.” The Journal of nutrition 138.12 (2008): 2309-2315.
- Onakpoya, Igho, Rohini Terry, and Edzard Ernst. “The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials.” Gastroenterology research and practice 2011 (2010). “The evidence from RCTs seems to indicate that the intake of GCE can promote weight loss. … More rigorous trials with longer duration are needed to assess the efficacy and safety of GCE as a weight loss supplement.“
- Eco Supplements, Category: Articles on weight loss. “GREEN COFFEE PLUS – a revolutionary remedy for weight loss”.
- Eco Supplements, Category: Articles on weight loss. “Chlorogen 800 ™ – Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss”.
- Daglia, Maria, et al. “In vitro antioxidant and ex vivo protective activities of green and roasted coffee.” Journal of Agricultural and food chemistry 48.5 (2000): 1449-1454.
- Moores, R. G., Dorothy L. McDermott, and T. R. Wood. “Determination of chlorogenic acid in coffee.” Analytical Chemistry 20.7 (1948): 620-624.
- “Green coffee extract is an extract of unroasted, green coffee beans. Green coffee extract has been used as a weight-loss supplement and as an ingredient in other weight-loss products.” – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_coffee_extract.