If you’ve been searching for some help with losing weight you’ll have found that there are many diet pills and products available – so how do you know which to choose? Do they work? Are they all the same? Do they have side effects that you’d rather avoid? Right now we’re going to give you all the answers about PhenQ.
What is PhenQ ™?
PhenQ ™ is a popular natural diet supplement that is available without prescription. It was created following research into the weight loss effects of phentermine, which used to be an incredibly successful slimming drug, but which due to some nasty side effects is now only available to the most overweight, under the close scrutiny of a doctor. PhenQ ™ was designed to be an alternative to phentermine, to give dieters the positive weight loss experience without the side effects.
How will it help you lose weight?
- Burns fat
- Reduces your appetite
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Increases your energy levels
This helps your weight loss in a number of ways.
Firstly by suppressing your appetite, it is going to help you feel less hungry and reduce the amount of calories you eat. It will also help to reduce your cravings for foods you know should be avoiding (the ones we all like best – full of sugar and fat!), and because you are less hungry it will be easier for you to make sensible food choices and stick to your diet plan.
Fat Burner & Metabolism Booster
Next it helps your body to burn fat. It includes L-Carnitine a popular fat burning ingredient, which is said to mimic your natural HCG, aiding the release of stored fat into energy for your body to burn your existing fat stores faster. It also contains Dendrobium Nobile extract, a natural stimulant, which helps to boost your metabolism and so burn off calories from your food faster. Plus capsaicin from chilli peppers, which increases your body’s temperature and acts as a thermogenic fat burner.
Finally PhenQ’s ingredients will help to increase your energy levels. Often when you feel tired and sluggish you’ll make choices that are bad for your diet, such as fast food options or watching TV instead of exercise. PhenQ ™ will boost your energy to help you make good diet choices, feel better and be able to work out for longer – giving your body the kick start it needs before your weight loss helps your energy levels increase naturally.
Does PhenQ ™ work?
There are a huge number of positive reviews of PhenQ ™ and customer testimonials on the website. These are from women and men from all walks of life, some who just want to lose a few pounds and others who have a lot more to use.
Some people report that they achieved their weight loss with no diet or exercise, whilst others have taken advantage of the free diet plans provided by PhenQ.
“I weighed 200lbs when I started and now I weight 154lbs that’s 46lbs gone for good. From a size 16 to a size 8, saying that actually makes me tear up….PhenQ taught me to eat healthy and I still have the occasional treat but I now know that moderation is key.”
“At first I was put off by the price of PhenQ but when I had a bit of spare cash I decided to give it a try and was highly impressed with the results… I have managed to lose 6.5 stone, going from 20 stone to 13.5”
Where can you buy PhenQ ™?
As mentioned before you don’t need any prescription – just visit the site, place your order and as soon as your delivery arrives you can start your weight loss journey.
This dietary supplement isn’t available from eBay, Amazon or Walmart – watch out for a number of products with similar names as if you buy these you can’t be sure of their quality, safety or effectiveness.
It is produced in facilities that are FDA registered (Food & Drug Administration) and using pharmaceutical grade ingredients to ensure quality is guaranteed.
Get the Best Deal!
PhenQ ™ costs $69.95 for one bottle but there is also a great deal which will make you some big savings – when you buy 3 bottles you get a 4th bottle for free. This also means that you don’t need to wait for your next delivery which could put your diet on hold, and you save on shipping.
There are no discount codes available anywhere for new customers (trust me, I’ve looked!) but they do send you discounts for future orders which is handy if you have more than a few pounds to lose.
PhenQ ™ ships worldwide and you can insure and track your order. You can also keep it as your little diet secret as it comes in discreet packaging – your friends and family need only see your wonderful new figure!
It also comes with a money back guarantee, so when you buy PhenQ ™ you’re buying it risk free!
References & External links
- Weintraub, Michael, et al. “Long-term weight control study. I (weeks 0 to 34). The enhancement of behavior modification, caloric restriction, and exercise by fenfluramine plus phentermine versus placebo.” Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 51.5 (1992): 586-594. “Overall, fenfluramine plus phentermine used in conjunction with behavior modification, caloric restriction, and exercise aided weight loss and continued to be efficacious for 34 weeks.“
- Gadde, Kishore M., et al. “Effects of low-dose, controlled-release, phentermine plus topiramate combination on weight and associated comorbidities in overweight and obese adults (CONQUER): a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.” The Lancet 377.9774 (2011): 1341-1352. “The combination of phentermine and topiramate, with office-based lifestyle interventions, might be a valuable treatment for obesity that can be provided by family doctors.“
- Yonei, Yoshikazu, et al. “Effects on the human body of a dietary supplement containing L-carnitine and Garcinia cambogia extract: a study using double-blind tests.” Journal of clinical biochemistry and nutrition 42.2 (2008): 89-103.
- Lee, Woojung, et al. “Dendrobium moniliforme extract regulates glucose and lipid metabolism through activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor.” Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 6.41 (2012): 5452-5459.
- Lejeune, Manuela PGM, Eva MR Kovacs, and Margriet S. Westerterp-Plantenga. “Effect of capsaicin on substrate oxidation and weight maintenance after modest body-weight loss in human subjects.” British Journal of Nutrition 90.03 (2003): 651-659. “These results indicate that capsaicin treatment caused sustained fat oxidation during weight maintenance compared with placebo.“
- Jeukendrup, A. E., and R. Randell. “Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism.” Obesity reviews 12.10 (2011): 841-851. “The term ‘fat burner’ is used to describe nutrition supplements that are claimed to acutely increase fat metabolism or energy expenditure, impair fat absorption, increase weight loss, increase fat oxidation during exercise, or somehow cause long-term adaptations that promote fat metabolism. Often, these supplements contain a number of ingredients, each with its own proposed mechanism of action and it is often claimed that the combination of these substances will have additive effects. The list of supplements that are claimed to increase or improve fat metabolism is long; the most popular supplements include caffeine, carnitine, green tea, conjugated linoleic acid, forskolin, chromium, kelp and fucoxanthin. In this review the evidence for some of these supplements is briefly summarized. Based on the available literature, caffeine and green tea have data to back up its fat metabolism-enhancing properties.“
- Eco Supplements: Fat Burner African Mango – price – where to buy.
- Eco Supplements: Ranking of pills to lose weight.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: http://www.fda.gov/.
The PhenQ ™ is available in countries such as England, USA (United States of America), Canada, Australia, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Poland, Deutschland, Austria, Italy, France, Greece, Cyprus, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Mexico and many others around the world.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.